Night Out
The other night my Dad and Step-Mom took Jen, Syd (The O's #1 Fan) and myself to The Cell for our annual trip to see the Orioles play the White Sox. Well ... the O's lost again while I was in attendance. I am beginning to think that I am the reason for their bad fortune. I have been to about a dozen various O's games, including one at Camden Yards (The Most Beautiful Park in Baseball), and the O's have only won one time. What's up with that! I know that baseball is a long season (162 games) but don't you think the odds woud be in my favor for them to win when I was there. Well, I'll keep supporting my team despite their record (37-47). There's always next year! Wait ... I am beginning to sound like a Cubs fan. At least it hasn't been 100 years since the O's last won the Series.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home