Monday, April 10, 2006

She's Here!

Well, my little girl has arrived, and she is just perfect (I am a bit partial though). She arrived on March 23 at 4:37 am, weighed 6 lbs 3 ozs and was 19 inches long.

I never thought that I could love something as much as this little blessing. For the first few days I had a hard time letting her go. I wanted to hold her wherever I went. (I got pretty good at doing things with one hand.) Here is a link to our photographer's blog:

http://photoboy1013.blogspot.com/

Go and check her out and let me know what you think.

We have to get this back to sound issues though, and here it is. Who knew that babies could make some of the sounds that they make. She grunts, giggles, sighs, cries and of course belches and farts. The sounds that she makes are so precious and they make your heart melt (except at 3:00 am). She is the perfect gift, and we are so thankful for it. God never gives you more than you can handle. We know "with a little help from our friends", to quote the Beatles, we will raise her up to be a fine woman who cares for others and loves God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home